Big Island Retired Military Association
INVITATION TO MEMBERSHIP
BIRMA is an Organization of Big Islanders Retired from ALL Branches of the Military services. Having no auxiliary, Spouses are Equal Members. Widows and Widowers of Retired Military personnel, are also eligible for Membership.
The Purpose of this Organization is:
1. To provide Social contact for All Members and their Families
2. To foster the Welfare of Widows and Dependants of Retired Military
3. To Protect and Preserve the Vested Rights, Benefits, and Privileges of the Retired Military Community
4. To provide scholarships to military-related Big Island high school graduates.
5. To perform community service projects
6. Provide a consolidated voice for the Retire Military Community on the Big Island
The Annual Dues are $20.00 for Singles or Couples. If you are age 71 and over, the annual dues are $12.00. Life Membership dues are determined by age of retiree. There are no dues for widows or widowers of BIRMA members.
Bi-monthly Social Meetings are held at various locations. Members are notified by our Bulletin, Email and/or phone. Board of Directors Meetings are held bi-monthly and ALL Members are invited to attend.
You may download the BIRMA Enrollment Form here or complete the form below.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP.
I state that I am retired from the U. S. Military Service as indicated below.
NAME: ___________________________ SPOUSE First Name: _______________
Mailing Address: _____________________________________________
Your DOB: _____________________
E-mail address: _______________________________________
Branch of Service (circle one) USA USN USAF USMC USCG
Dates of Active Duty: From _______________ To: __________________
Please state how you found out about BIRMA ________________________
Enclosed is my check payable to BIRMA.
Please attach a copy of military ID card or copy of form DD-214.
Mail to: BIRMA Membership, c/o 224 Paukaa Dr, Hilo HI 96720
You can also make payments or donate by going to the DONATIONS button on the BIRMA home page menu.
Call 808-935-1946 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.